Each quarter we profile an affiliated HiRUM partner. Given our new partnership with TrustYou we thought what better company to profile for this quarter.
So who are TrustYou?
TrustYou is the world’s largest guest feedback program, with over 500,000 hotels worldwide using the platform to improve their product and influence future direct bookings on scale.
50% of reviews worldwide come from guest satisfaction surveys, however, most are hidden in the deep web invisible to many potential bookers. By plugging guest survey reviews into the TrustYou platform properties can have a positive influence on their reputation across the web.
This feedback is collated and turned into a property Trust Score which is then broadcast across the internet and on review sites, including Google, SkyScanner and many more, where millions of travellers’ go to review and book accommodation.
So how can TrustYou Benefit you?
- Gain insights into your property’s overall product. Customisable surveys enable a property to identify what customers love or don’t like about their offering. Helping properties improve their overall product.
- Increase your property’s visibility in search engine results. The more guest reviews you have in TrustYou the better your TrustYou trust score. The higher your score, the better chance your property has to be visible across the wider web and in local search results, ultimately leading to more bookings.
- Positively influence your direct bookings. Add the TrustYou reviews and Trust Score to your website using the TrustYou widget. Once reviews are posted by the customer and pushed to channels like Google, they will also appear on your website. This will help strengthen your direct booking potential.
- Consolidated review data. With access to a consolidated review dashboard, you have all the information on your reviews at your fingertips, including review reports and statistical information. This can be used to make informed decisions about your product.
Features of TrustYou:
- Customised review templates with multiple channel posting options- Send guests professional looking post stay letters, that allow guests to choose which channel/s they would like their review to be pushed to including Google, Twitter and Facebook.
- Customisable surveys – Gain more in-depth feedback from your guests, tailoring the survey to rate items of importance to you.
- Receive notifications/alerts when you receive new reviews.
- Ability to report inappropriate reviews – You have 72-hours between when a guest posts their review before it is pushed live to review sites like Google etc. This provides you with the opportunity to report inappropriate reviews and have these reviews removed by TrustYou before they go live. Inappropriate reviews reported to TrustYou will be assessed for their inappropriateness, not for simply being a negative review.
- Provide surveys in other languages – Should you have regular visitors from different countries, you can send them a review letter and survey in their preferred language.
How can you get started:
Simply call us on 07 5574 4990 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read why reviews are so important to the success of your business, see below article.
The Importance of Responding to Reviews
HiRUM can help you manage your reviews, see how: