Norfolk Luxury Beachfront Apartments
Casual Position – Front Office / Guest Services
Main Beach Waterfront Accommodation
3534 Main Beach Parade Main Beach, Gold Coast 4217
We are looking for:
- Immediate Start
- 2 to 3 days a week during low season, 5 days a week during school holidays (negotiable)
- Hirum experience preferred but not essential
- Must be well presented, good communications skills and motivated
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Onsite Management Position
This is a great opportunity for an onsite management couple, (individuals will not be considered), to improve a complex and be well rewarded on performance.
Situated immediately adjacent to the Broadwater on the Gold Coast, this resort has been a favourite pre covid. We need an energetic couple with a positive attitude willing to work hard to regain customers. Incentives for improved profit will be given. The business owners have a wealth of experience in the industry and will be available to provide support and advice to the successful applicants.
We are looking for:
- An applicant with a current Real Estate License is preferable however a Resident Letting Agent license is a minimum requirement.
- REI Master or Hirum knowledge
- An in-depth knowledge of body corporate operations
- Gardening and maintenance experience
- Marketing and social media experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- ABN required
Attractive salary plus incentive.
Rent free 2-bedroom apartment with free electricity and internet
Whilst experience in this specific industry is preferable some consideration may be given to a demonstrated ability to acquire industry knowledge quickly.
Please address enquiries and applications with resumes and references to Gary Sheppard, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 008 886.
Points North Apartments, Coolangatta
Casual Position Vacant – Guest Services Agent
- Working knowledge of hotel property management systems – Hirum is preferred
- Can work under pressure and has a polite and cheery telephone manner
- Pride in providing outstanding customer service
- Well presented
- Experiencing in a busy hotel or front office environment
- Must be motivated and a team player but able to take initiative and work without supervision
- Flexibility with hours and days worked
How to Apply: Applications should be sent to email@example.com or call 07 5536 0000
Busy Resort Burleigh Heads
Front Office Reception
- Good knowledge and previous experience in the resort industry
- A strong work ethic and a good understanding how a busy resort works
- Must be motivated, well presented, good communications skills and work with little supervision
- Previous HiRUM software experience preferred but not essential.
Hours: Minimum 21 hours per week
Location: Pacific Regis
How to Apply: Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0404270405
Riviera Resort Hervey Bay
Suited to a couple with experience managing a letting complex in Queensland, the position includes front office activities as well as the maintenance of all common property and the grounds of the complex.
- A sound knowledge of HiRUM is required for this position which must be detailed in any applications.
- Previous relevant experience is required with qualifications of either being a Qld Licenced Real Estate Agent or Resident Letting Agent.
A competitive package including salary, superannuation and subsidised accommodation will be offered to the successful applicants.
Hours: Full time
Location: Hervey Bay
How to Apply: Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Front Desk Reception – Permanent Part-time
- Working knowledge of a Hotel Property Management System- HiRUM preferred
- Previous experience in a hotel environment or study of the Hotel Industry
- A strong working knowledge of front desk and reservations operations
- Pride in providing outstanding guest service
Hours: 15-20 hrs/week on a fixed fortnightly roster – possibly including some weekend work. Can be flexible with availability to suit the right person.
How to Apply: Please send resume and references to: Maria Attenborough – Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org