Available now for permanent or relief management in Resorts or Motels in the Queensland area.
With Over 30 years experience in Front Office / Reservations / Tour Desk and Resort Management. I worked with large and small Resorts before purchasing our own Resort which we had for 7 years. I am now looking for Temporary work back in the Industry I love.
Happy to help out with new owners needing a hand in the first few weeks of take over until their on their feet or filling in while your full time staff is on holidays.
Would prefer southern Gold Coast but happy to travel if required.
We are managing contractors for medium to long-term engagements in properties requiring the management of a holiday letting pool, residential tenancy pool and building maintenance.
• We concluded 12 months in a multi-level apartment complex on the NSW coast December 2017
• Successful (as judged by audits) operation as Licensee-in-Charge registered with NSW Fair Trading
• We offer longevity with around 15 years of active and productive working life remaining to offer
• TripAdvisor and various OTA guest reviews consistently show us to be great for business – we raise the scores
• We are great at relationships: owners, residents, guests, visitors and contractors
• We know Hirum PMS
• Licensed Real Estate Agent (NSW)
• Authorised Liquor Manager RMLV (Qld)
• Corporate Member Queensland Hotels Association (QHA)
• Fluent with OTA operations, marketing and business development
• Experience in administration and senior management in business and government
• Very successful experience in corporate strategic planning – some plans still operating after 25 years
• Qualified educators with Post Grad qualifications and experience as Registered Teacher and in the delivery of National Training Package (AQF).
• Property and Apartment Owner references available
To provide professional and comprehensive Relief Management to Property Management Holiday and Permanent let complexes, resorts and motels including Reception Relief. I am a responsible and loyal employee with a proven record in excellent work ethics and providing outstanding customer service. I adapt to new environments and have several years of experience working with HiRUM and am prepared to travel.
Mobile: 0422 617 890
Resort/Motel Manager, Front Office
Day or night Relief – Long or short term.
Have managed several Resorts & Motels, professional telephone manner
Specialising in turning enquiries into bookings
Holiday rentals, Long term rentals & Property Management
Cleaning rosters & housekeeping supervision
Inspections, arrivals & openings
All Reception duties
Email & website friendly
Warm & positive approach to guests & staff
Extensive knowledge of the Sunshine Coast & Tours
Mobile: 0413 452 263
Having operated Management Rights Business for over 13 years, I have developed skills that are beneficial to all accommodation businesses, you can confidently leave your property with an experienced manager – large and small complexes, corporate and resort.
Work History, Resume and References provided on request.
We are a professional couple living on the Sunshine Coast focussed on providing the full range of relief management services to resorts, apartment complexes and motels in Queensland and throughout Australia. We established our website in February 2010 and quickly gained work in Mooloolaba, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Since then we have managed a variety of properties in Queensland and Northern New South Wales. We have managed 4 resorts in Coolum Beach, primarily through recommendation. We are especially pleased that managers of 14 complexes have granted multiple appointments, with some ongoing into 2015, despite new managers taking over.
Our aim is to manage your complex as if you are there, providing excellent customer service to guests and owners, thereby giving you the confidence that your business is in capable hands and allowing you to fully relax whilst away.
Licensed Real Estate Agent.
HiRUM advises clients to ensure that appropriate Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is in place prior to engaging any third party contractors