We wish to offer our Relief Management Services to Managers wanting to take a well deserved break from their day to day management and letting
duties. We are available for short, medium and long term periods of Relief Management.
Having owned and managed 4 separate Management Rights businesses over a 14 year period, we have a wealth of experience and knowledge. We are hands on managers who strive to achieve the day to day smooth and safe running of the complex. Our experience covers Resort/Holiday letting, 2 residential complexes with a mix of owner occupiers and long term tenants and student accommodation. We have also run a wedding venue and 2 campgrounds.
We are used to a busy, fast paced front office/reception environment and a wide range of care taking and handyman duties.
Resident Letting Agents Licence and experience with Hirum, RMS, Real Oz reservation systems.
Available now for permanent or relief management in Resorts and Apartment complexes in the Queensland Northern NSW area. With Over 30 years’ experience.
We have worked with large and small Resorts before purchasing our own Resort which we had for 7 years. We are now looking for Temporary work back in the Industry we love.
Happy to help out with new owners needing a hand in the first few weeks of take over until their on their feet or filling in while your full time staff is on holidays.
Would prefer southern Gold Coast but happy to travel if required.
Available for relief management – for short, medium and long term.
I owned management rights in North Queensland for 3 years. I improved the return for owners and increased the profitability of the business during that time. I understand the importance of running an efficient office, looking after guests, and owners of the units, and I have managed holiday, corporate, and long-term rentals.
Experienced with reservations including communications with OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com, etc), reception duties, body corporates, cleaning, handyman duties, supervision of employees, trust accounts, payroll.
Resident Letting Agents license and extensive knowledge with Property Management Systems (Hirum, etc) and booking (Siteminder, etc) systems.
I am based in South East Queensland just a short drive to Brisbane, Toowoomba, and both coasts.
Work history and references on request.
Resort/Motel Manager, Front Office; Day or night Relief – Long or short term.
Have managed several Resorts & Motels, professional telephone manner
Specialising in turning enquiries into bookings
Holiday rentals, Long term rentals & Property Management
Cleaning rosters & housekeeping supervision
Inspections, arrivals & openings
All Reception duties
Email & website friendly
Warm & positive approach to guests & staff
Extensive knowledge of the Sunshine Coast & Tours
We are managing contractors for medium to long-term engagements in properties requiring the management of a holiday letting pool, residential tenancy pool and building maintenance.
• We concluded 12 months in a multi-level apartment complex on the NSW coast December 2017
• Successful (as judged by audits) operation as Licensee-in-Charge registered with NSW Fair Trading
• We offer longevity with around 15 years of active and productive working life remaining to offer
• TripAdvisor and various OTA guest reviews consistently show us to be great for business – we raise the scores
• We are great at relationships: owners, residents, guests, visitors and contractors
• We know Hirum PMS
• Licensed Real Estate Agent (NSW)
• Authorised Liquor Manager RMLV (Qld)
• Corporate Member Queensland Hotels Association (QHA)
• Fluent with OTA operations, marketing and business development
• Experience in administration and senior management in business and government
• Very successful experience in corporate strategic planning – some plans still operating after 25 years
• Qualified educators with Post Grad qualifications and experience as Registered Teacher and in the delivery of National Training Package (AQF).
• Property and Apartment Owner references available
We are a professional couple living on the Sunshine Coast focussed on providing the full range of relief management services to resorts, apartment complexes and motels in Queensland and throughout Australia. We established our website in February 2010 and quickly gained work in Mooloolaba, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Since then we have managed a variety of properties in Queensland and Northern New South Wales. We have managed 4 resorts in Coolum Beach, primarily through recommendation. We are especially pleased that managers of 14 complexes have granted multiple appointments, with some ongoing into 2015, despite new managers taking over.
Our aim is to manage your complex as if you are there, providing excellent customer service to guests and owners, thereby giving you the confidence that your business is in capable hands and allowing you to fully relax whilst away.
Licensed Real Estate Agent.
I have been actively involved in the Accommodation Industry as a Front Office Manager/Night Manager since 2008. I know and understand the importance of having regular breaks and being able to find a good Relief Manager that you can trust to run your business as you would in your absence.
As a relief accommodation and motel manager, I can offer you the following:
* Friendly disposition, hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and honest person
* Relief management (daily, weekly, monthly or longer)
* 7 years hospitality experience (motel & high rise operations)
* Full Drivers Licence
* No criminal convictions
* A neat and presentable appearance at all times
My skills include:
* Reservations (phone or internet), reception and staff management
* Room cleaning, checking and presentation in readiness for guest arrivals
* Food – breakfast preparation
* Linen/laundry – processing daily
* Booking systems – HIRUM (HiSITE) – CALLISTA (Seekom), Booking.com, etc.
* Excellent computer skills
* Daily banking/settlement balancing
I am based on the Gold Coast , however I am willing to travel should this be required. My rates are highly competitive and available on request. I am happy to provide a day, a week or longer service. References are available on request.
Having operated Management Rights Business for over 13 years, I have developed skills that are beneficial to all accommodation businesses, you can confidently leave your property with an experienced manager – large and small complexes, corporate and resort.
Work History, Resume and References provided on request.
Mobile: 0433 221 500
We offer our expertise as follows;
• Guests comfort and enjoyment is our number one priority
• We are experienced in all aspects of property management for Holiday & Permanent properties including Caravan Parks
• Hold a Full REIQ Real Estate License
• Used HiRUM, Console and Real Oz Property Management Systems, Quick Books, Reckon
• Strong computer knowledge and an understanding of software based systems
• Social media and website management
• The ability to trouble shoot and solve customer related problems.
• Co-ordinate maintenance, working with contractors and suppliers
• Reliable, honest and self-motivated with strong communications skills both verbal & written
We take ownership and treat your business as if it were our own, whilst running to your systems and procedures. References can be provided.
We have owned management rights and relieved in many buildings short and long term, where required, since 2003.
We understand the importance of managers looking for a reliable and confident relief team and we always work the business as if it were our own.
Very experienced and competent with Ezy Rez, REI Master and Hirum. Steve can also perform end of month processing where required.
All of our previous relief has been word of mouth and repeat business.
We look forward to being of assistance to all managers who need a good break.
Want to take a well deserved break from your day to day management and letting duties? I am available for short, medium and long term periods of Relief Management.
I have worked in reservations & administration in Port Douglas for over 10 yrs, in both 4 & 5 Star resorts as a Front Desk Receptionist. I have also offered Relief Managing services for many years in Port Douglas. For example, I provided relief management for Sanctuary Stays in Port Douglas, looking after all 50+ properties on my own while they were away.
I am very confident in managing Resorts by myself, am hands on, and have experience in Hirum, Hitsite, Bookbutton and local Tours.
I am very customer service focused and have a great work ethic.
References can be supplied.
HiRUM advises clients to ensure that appropriate Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance cover is in place prior to engaging any third party contractors